Uhm, Getting Married...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...





Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



I never thought I would get married...to a girl. Yesterday afternoon, I sort of got married to Lenly, a very good co-worker. Hehehe!

No, it was the birthday snack for the June and July celebrants and our theme for the get-together was "Weddings." Hehehe! (The theme for the last get-together was "Hawaiian Luau.")

It was a good get-together. Tito Ric catered and he really had his men prepare the buffet table with a wedding theme. Even the cocktails and food would pass for the food at a simple wedding reception. We also ordered a cake from Kink Cakes. (We got a heart shaped cake which had a man and woman kissing. Hehe!)

As you can see from the photos above, Lenly and I dressed up for the occasion and I think everyone appreciated it. And by appreciate, they laughed at us. Hehehe! It's good because our aim was to entertain the guests, anyway.

The HR and Corp. Comm. Birthday Snack team also prepared a program for the get-together. Since the theme was "weddings," we had everyone paired up and we played couple games. One game had each couple draw questions that were either serious or naughty. Our very good President got this question, "How far will you go in bed? a.) Roleplaying, b.) Handcuffs and Blindfolded, c.) Get Videotaped." I love our President for being game enough to answer the question. I'm not going to tell you what the answer was though. Hehehe!

The get-together I think was successful because everyone enjoyed the games that we prepared, and everything went as planned.

The birthday snack is close to my heart, and I really get look forward to each get-together. I just hope the celebrants appreciate our efforts to make them feel that the Company takes care of them through activities like the birthday snack.


0 Responses to “Uhm, Getting Married...”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
  • Clayman
  • Tokyo, Japan
  • My life in xx words. Thirties. Born and raised in Manila, Philippines. Right now, living and loving in Tokyo. Filipino & Nanyang. Enjoys conversations. Born to travel. Believes volunteerism makes a difference. Writes whenever inspired. Used to dream of becoming a father. City boy on the outside, country guy on the inside. Loves watching the sunrise.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Current To-Read List

Their Blogs



Around the World

Locations of visitors to this page

Tag Board

Archives

Site Meter




ATOM 0.3