Getting Homo-fied Again...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Last night was a very rare night for me because I was out til midnight...on a work day!!!

Hehehe!

I left at the office at 5.30PM because Jay and I had to meet with a photographer. Two photo shoots have been sort of assigned to me (yaiks!) for next week. It's quite scary, but it's also exciting. I'm looking forward to do it. (Thanks to Kate for referring Eric the photographer to us!!!)

Anyway, our meeting with Eric was at RCBC Tower. Jay and I reached Starbucks a couple of minutes late. Yaiks! Everything turned out okay, and I'm just hoping that everything would also be well during the shoot itself.

After the meeting, I dropped by Richie's home. It's been soooo long since I last visited their home and what a treat it was for me when I got to his house. The place has been renovated and it looks really, really, really, really good. (Credits go to Wilan Dayrit - check him out in The Next feature.).

It was great seeing Richie, and his brothers and sister-in-law, and yes, let's not forget NiGemma. Hehe! Suki was also there, of course, and I was really, really happy to see him and Richie.

We had a good dinner, and the chat was even better. Their home has really been transformed and it just looks really, really amazing.

After dinner, we met up with Roy at Morato. We hung out for about an hour at Cafe Breton and we just chatted about the past and the present. Hehehe! It was good. There are new things happening in Roy's life and I'm just really happy for him.

As I've written earlier, we went home by midnight. I know it was really late already, but I was having so much fun I didn't care that it was that late already.

I really missed my friends and I'm just glad to see them and be with them again. I need to be homo-fied once again. Hehehe!


0 Responses to “Getting Homo-fied Again...”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
  • Clayman
  • Tokyo, Japan
  • My life in xx words. Thirties. Born and raised in Manila, Philippines. Right now, living and loving in Tokyo. Filipino & Nanyang. Enjoys conversations. Born to travel. Believes volunteerism makes a difference. Writes whenever inspired. Used to dream of becoming a father. City boy on the outside, country guy on the inside. Loves watching the sunrise.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Current To-Read List

Their Blogs



Around the World

Locations of visitors to this page

Tag Board

Archives

Site Meter




ATOM 0.3