You are the One...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


I don't know why, but I've been watching those cheesy Tagalog movies lately. Hehehe!

The Pinoy cheesy movies I've watched so far were Dubai, Close to You, Moments of Love.

The latest Tagalog movie I watched was Sam Milby and Toni Gonzaga's You are the One. Uhm, I'm not really a big fan of Sam or Toni, but there was something about them that made me want to go see their movie.

So last Saturday, after finishing my tall White Chocolate at Starbucks, I headed to Greenbelt I to catch the movie.

I liked it. Not only because it had at the "kilig" factor, of which I am such a sucker for, but maybe because I thought that there was something different about the story.

I was already expecting that it would have the usual Pinoy love story plot (which I don't really mind), but there was a slightly unexpeceted turn of events as the story of the lead characters proceeded. So I guess that's one reason why I enjoyed the movie.

And then, I also thought that the pa-charming personality of Sam Milby went very well with Toni Gonzaga's pa-hard to get character. Hehehehe!

Anyway, the next movie on my to-watch list is Dingdong Dantes and Iza Calzado's Eternity. Hehehe!


0 Responses to “You are the One...”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
  • Clayman
  • Tokyo, Japan
  • My life in xx words. Thirties. Born and raised in Manila, Philippines. Right now, living and loving in Tokyo. Filipino & Nanyang. Enjoys conversations. Born to travel. Believes volunteerism makes a difference. Writes whenever inspired. Used to dream of becoming a father. City boy on the outside, country guy on the inside. Loves watching the sunrise.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Current To-Read List

Their Blogs



Around the World

Locations of visitors to this page

Tag Board

Archives

Site Meter




ATOM 0.3