More DWP...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


I'm still on a Devil Wears Prada high, so this entry will be about some of the memorable dialogues from the movie. Hehehe!

Sit. 1: Emily and Miranda

Miranda Priestly: I don't understand why it's so difficult to confirm an appointment.

Emily: I know, I'm so sorry, Miranda. I actually did confirm...

Miranda Priestly: The details of your incompetance do not interest me. Tell Simone I'm not going to approve that girl she sent me for the Brazilian layout. I asked for clean, athletic, smiling; she sent me dirty, tired and paunchy. And RSVP yes to Michael Kors' party, I want the driver to drop me off at 9.30 and pick me up at 9.45 sharp. Then call Natalie at Gloria's Foods and tell her no, for the 40th time, no, I don't want dacquoise, I want tortes filled with warm rhubarb compote. Then call my ex-husband and remind him that the parent/teacher conference at Dalton is tonight. Then call my husband. Ask him to please meet me for dinner at that place I went to with Massima. Also, tell Richard I saw all the pictures that he sent for that feature on the female paratroopers and they're all so deeply unattractive. Is it impossible to find a lovely, slender, female paratrooper? Am I reaching for the stars here? Not really. Also I need to see all the things that Nigel has pulled for Gwyneth's second cover.

That's all.

Sit. 2: Andy and Nigel
Andy Sachs: Doesn't anybody eat around here?

Nigel: Not since two is the new four and zero is the new two.

Andy Sachs: Well, I'm a six...

Nigel: Aha, the new fourteen.

Sit. 3: Emily and Andy
Emily: It's no fair though, I mean you eat carbs!

Sit. 4: Andy and Nigel
Miranda Priestly: [to Andy] Emily... Emily... Emily...

Nigel: [to Andy] She means you.

Sit. 5: Miranda and Andy
Miranda Priestly: ...You have no sense of fashion...

Andy Sachs: I think that depends on...

Miranda Priestly: No, no, that wasn't a question.


0 Responses to “More DWP...”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
  • Clayman
  • Tokyo, Japan
  • My life in xx words. Thirties. Born and raised in Manila, Philippines. Right now, living and loving in Tokyo. Filipino & Nanyang. Enjoys conversations. Born to travel. Believes volunteerism makes a difference. Writes whenever inspired. Used to dream of becoming a father. City boy on the outside, country guy on the inside. Loves watching the sunrise.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Current To-Read List

Their Blogs



Around the World

Locations of visitors to this page

Tag Board

Archives

Site Meter




ATOM 0.3