Another One...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Got this from a random blog. You should try it. It’s really entertaining.

How it goes:

1. Put your music player on shuffle.
2. Press forward for each question.
3. Use the song title as the answer to the question even if it doesn’t make sense. NO CHEATING!

1. How are you feeling today?
Push – Madonna
“You push me to go the extra mile… You push me when it’s difficult to smile…“ Hahaha! Yes, this is SO what I’m feeling today. With a million things to do at work, how can I not sing

2. Will you get far in life?
The World Is Not Enough – Garbage
Hmm, does this mean that I’m going to conquer the world and afterwards, move to conquering other galaxies... Hahaha!

3. How do your friends see you?
This Thing Called Love – Michael Buble
“This thing called love, I just can’t handle it…” Alright, this is getting weird.

4. Will you get married?
Rocket Man by Jason Mraz
If I ever do get married the “traditional” way, I would definitely be singing “I’m not the man they think I am at home.. Oh no no no… I’m a rocket man…” Hahaha!

5. What is your best friend’s theme song?
After the Rain Has Fallen - Sting
”After the rain has fallen… after the tears have washed your eyes… you find that I’ve take nothing… that Love can’t replace in the blink of an eye” Okay.

6. What is the story of your life?
Vogue - Madonna
”Strike a pose… Vogue!” Hahaha! Yes, I want to work for Vogue, even if that means having to be at the mercy of Anna Wintour. Hahaha!

7. What was high school like?
Da Coconut Nut – Smokey Mountain
Yeah, high school was nuts. And I did go nuts over a lot of things during high school.

8. How can you get ahead in life?
See Her Smile – tick...tick...Boom
Does this mean I have to make the Company’s President smile for me to get promoted??? Uhm, that’s kind of a tall order, isn’t it?

9. What is the best thing about your friends?
It Might Be You – Erik Santos and Marinel Santos
Hahaha! I can say this to my friends, and they would probably think I’m crazy.

10. What is today going to be like?
O Fortuna Carmina Burana - Mozart
I have a meeting later with one of the Company execs, and I would probably hear this song playing in my head as I walk towards his office. Yaiks! Is this an omen?

11. What is in store for the weekend?
Cue the Pause to Begin – Queer As Folk OST
Yes, I need that pause to begin on the other tasks I have to do.

12. What song describes you?
Strong – Robbie Williams
Hahaha! “You think that I’m strong... You’re wrong...” Tissue please.

13. To describe your grandparents?
On My Own – Whitney Houston
My grandfather passed away recently, and I guess this song is more appropriate for my Mom and her siblings.

14. How is your life going?
Nothing Hurts Like Love – Daniel Bedingfield
”Broken hearts… Broken dreams … These are just some things that love brings…” Oh yeah, baby!

15. What song will they play at your funeral?
Alapaap - Eraserheads
”Ako’y lumilipad at nasa alapaap na…Gusto mo bang sumama?” Hehehe!

16. How does the world see you?
Thoroughly Modern Millie – Thoroughly Modern Millie
”So beat the drums 'cause here comes thoroughly… Hot off the press! One step ahead! Jazz age! …Whoopee baby!... We're so thoroughly modern” Uhm, am I thoroughly modern? Maybe just moderately. Hello, had my Nokia 6210 not given up on me, I wouldn’t be getting a new phone. Hahaha!

17. Will you have a happy life?
I’m So Tired of Being Alone – Al Green
Yes, I will have a happy life and I have a happy life. Will I ever get tired of being alone? Uhm, I don’t think I’m ever alone. Hehe!

18. What do your friends really think of you?
Happy – Square Heads
See, I told you I have a happy life. “Happy… I’m feeling so happy… Can’t you see I’m happy now?!” Hahaha!

19. Do people secretly lust after you?
Should’ve Never – Jennifer Lopez
“Should’ve never told you that I cared about you…Never thought that it would be, so bad…” Hahaha! This is more like my song for someone else.

20. How can I make myself happy?
I Just Don’t Love You No More – Craig David
Yes, Craig. Acceptance is one key to happiness. Unfortunately, that door of happiness happens to have several other bolts and locks. Hahaha!

21. What should you do with your life?
Push the Button - Sugababes
”If you’re ready for me, boy… you better push the buttons and let me know…” Yep, if you know which buttons to push, then we just might have a good time.

22. Will you ever have children?
Mama – Spice Girls
”Mama, I love you… Mama, I care.” Hahaha! Does this mean I’ll be a Dad and Mom rolled into one?


0 Responses to “Another One...”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
  • Clayman
  • Tokyo, Japan
  • My life in xx words. Thirties. Born and raised in Manila, Philippines. Right now, living and loving in Tokyo. Filipino & Nanyang. Enjoys conversations. Born to travel. Believes volunteerism makes a difference. Writes whenever inspired. Used to dream of becoming a father. City boy on the outside, country guy on the inside. Loves watching the sunrise.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Current To-Read List

Their Blogs



Around the World

Locations of visitors to this page

Tag Board

Archives

Site Meter




ATOM 0.3