Location Shoots for Work...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Shooting Front Office...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Some Tricks I Learned from Icon...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Shooting at the Kitchen...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I'm Hungry...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Pastry Lab Location...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Some of the Wonderful Pastry Creations...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Happy Boy After the Shoot...


What has been occupying most of my time for the past week was preparing for a two-day photo shoot.

The company will be opening a school soon, and we did the photo shoot for the marketing collaterals of the school.

Uhm, the shoot was quite an experience because I had to do most of the coordination for the shoot. And let me tell you, location shoots are such a logistical nightmare. (I can imagine Suki saying, "Now, you know.") There were just too many things to take care of, and up until the last minute something happens. For the Friday shoot, our location was in the Company's school in Cavite, while today it was in one of the hotels in the Malate area.

The two-day shoot almost didn't push through, and I was informed of this after I've booked the photographers and the makeup artists, after I've searched for talents (I had to look for talents within the company, because we're doing this on a "thank you" basis. And 15 talents aren't that easy to look for.)

But thankfully, the shoot proceeded and although there were glitches here and there, I'm just glad we're done with it.

I just hope the final deciding person would like the photos as much as we did.

Much thanks to people who helped out, especially Suki and Kate for referring our amazing makeup artists and photographer.


0 Responses to “Location Shoots for Work...”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
  • Clayman
  • Tokyo, Japan
  • My life in xx words. Thirties. Born and raised in Manila, Philippines. Right now, living and loving in Tokyo. Filipino & Nanyang. Enjoys conversations. Born to travel. Believes volunteerism makes a difference. Writes whenever inspired. Used to dream of becoming a father. City boy on the outside, country guy on the inside. Loves watching the sunrise.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Current To-Read List

Their Blogs



Around the World

Locations of visitors to this page

Tag Board

Archives

Site Meter




ATOM 0.3