Start of Something New...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Saturday was spent watching and watching High School Musical.

I asked a friend to get me a "copy" of the movie, and I wasn't sure if she'll be able to get me one. When she went to work the following day and handed me the "copy," I kept it in my bag and just waited for the weekend.

Uhm, I haven't really read much about it and that's the reason why I just let the DVD sit in my bag.

After I watched the movie, I was quickly addicted to it. The feelings I had for the movie were the same ones I had for Ever After, The Prince and Me, All Over the Guy, among others. Hehehe! (Which means that I watched the movie five times in two days. Hehehe!)

I guess the reason why I am so in love with the show are the following - great music, great dance numbers, cute lead actor. Hehehe! The storyline is familiar to everyone, but you'll love the movie for the music and the dance numbers.

I loved the movie so much, that I bought the soundtrack immediately the following day. And lucky boy I was because Music One was selling the 2-DIsc Special Edition Soundtrack of the movie.

Check out the movie if you have the time.


0 Responses to “Start of Something New...”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
  • Clayman
  • Tokyo, Japan
  • My life in xx words. Thirties. Born and raised in Manila, Philippines. Right now, living and loving in Tokyo. Filipino & Nanyang. Enjoys conversations. Born to travel. Believes volunteerism makes a difference. Writes whenever inspired. Used to dream of becoming a father. City boy on the outside, country guy on the inside. Loves watching the sunrise.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Current To-Read List

Their Blogs



Around the World

Locations of visitors to this page

Tag Board

Archives

Site Meter




ATOM 0.3