Breaking a Routine...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Today, I broke my Sunday routine.

Before I go to what I did, let me bore you with what my Sunday routine is. Hehehe! The entire morning is spent cleaning, rearranging, and fixing stuff in my room, so that I can disarrange them again during the week. Hehe! After lunch, I take about an hour's nap, before I prepare to leave the house. I will attend a 4:30PM Mass in Makati and then spend the next few hours aimlessly wandering around in the mall. By 8PM, I would take one of the blue buses across Makati Stock Exchange to go home. When I get home, I do my evening rituals and then make sure that I'm asleep by 11. Hahaha! So that's how my Sunday has been for the past couple of months.

Today, I texted Thea to ask what she was doing for the day. I guess I was thinking of dragging her into my routine. She told me there was celebration at her house because of her niece's christening. Thea invited me and after a couple of text message exchanges, I was getting ready to go to her house.

Thea lives in Paranaque. I don't remember how to get to her house, but I figured if I can find some remote barangay in Mindoro or in Ifugao (these are true examples), then I could certainly find Thea's house. Hehehe!

So the afternoon was spent with Thea's lesbian circle of friends. It was a somewhat fresh experience since most of the time, I'm in the company of either the barkadings or the girls at work.

I also spent the afternoon with Ken. I really enjoyed his company. I can't remember the last time I saw him, but he has really changed. He's become cuter and less shy.

Hehehe! Before any reactions, Ken is Thea's nephew who's a Grade 2 or 3 student. Hehehe! The last time I saw him, I think he was still a baby. It's funny because when I got to Thea's place, Ken said hi to me. It's funny because Thea told me that she and her friends have a feeling that Ken is "part of the family." So I joked with them and said, "Maybe his heart skipped a beat because he felt the presence of another homo in the area." Hehehe!

Alright, so aside from hanging out with Thea and her friends, my other companion was Ken who I enjoyed watching play with the other kids, before he'd run back to me and sit on my lap. Awww!

I could never have felt more fatherly. I'm not sure how many of my friends know this, but I really want to be a father. I could actually see myself raising a son or a daughter, and I think that to be a father would be my greatest experience in life.

Okay, I won't start talking about fatherhood. Hehe! So basically, that's how my Sunday went. I'm so thankful to Thea for inviting me over to her house, even if it's such a short notice.

And I'm even more thankful because my routine has finally been broken, at least for one Sunday. Hahaha!


0 Responses to “Breaking a Routine...”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
  • Clayman
  • Tokyo, Japan
  • My life in xx words. Thirties. Born and raised in Manila, Philippines. Right now, living and loving in Tokyo. Filipino & Nanyang. Enjoys conversations. Born to travel. Believes volunteerism makes a difference. Writes whenever inspired. Used to dream of becoming a father. City boy on the outside, country guy on the inside. Loves watching the sunrise.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Current To-Read List

Their Blogs



Around the World

Locations of visitors to this page

Tag Board

Archives

Site Meter




ATOM 0.3