Breathing Again...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...





Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


So I'm breathing again.

For the past month, things have been quite toxic here at the office because we're preparing for a big, big event. Actually, it's a small event that only became a huge one because of the guests.

The Company is inaugurating a new structure just outside of Manila, and the guests who were invited were top industry leaders and some government officials.

You see the photos so I guess there's no need who the most popular and most important among the guests is. Hehehe!

This is my second event with the President, and I'm glad that I somehow already learned how aggressive I have to be in the presence of other photographers and cameramen who are all trying to get a good photo of the President.

I came dressed for the event to run around, to be pushed, and to almost be pulled in by a Presidential Security Group guy because I stepped on him. But I swear I only stepped on and slightly pushed the guy because the Company's President shrieked at me, "Go in front! Go in front!" so I can get a photo of the President with our guest diplomats.

When the President and her party of more than 150 people (Yes!) have left the venue, my manager and I were back to breathing normally again.

But only after we have selected and finished writing the event press release which needed to be emailed that moment to Japan.

The whole thing was really enjoyable. I think I've already mentioned this before, but these events are the times when I really feel like a Corp. Comm. guy.

I wouldn't mind doing the whole event again - but I hope the repeat would be next year. Hehehe!


0 Responses to “Breathing Again...”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
  • Clayman
  • Tokyo, Japan
  • My life in xx words. Thirties. Born and raised in Manila, Philippines. Right now, living and loving in Tokyo. Filipino & Nanyang. Enjoys conversations. Born to travel. Believes volunteerism makes a difference. Writes whenever inspired. Used to dream of becoming a father. City boy on the outside, country guy on the inside. Loves watching the sunrise.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Current To-Read List

Their Blogs



Around the World

Locations of visitors to this page

Tag Board

Archives

Site Meter




ATOM 0.3