Farewell to Another Loved One...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



This morning, I received a text from someone who used to be a big part of my life that his grandma passed away.

Hay. What is it about this year? I don't know with you guys, but three people in my life have passed away this year.

First, my Lolo Nonong. Then there was the sudden death of Mang Yoyong. And now, Lola Tuhod.

I hope that that's it for this year.


0 Responses to “Farewell to Another Loved One...”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
  • Clayman
  • Tokyo, Japan
  • My life in xx words. Thirties. Born and raised in Manila, Philippines. Right now, living and loving in Tokyo. Filipino & Nanyang. Enjoys conversations. Born to travel. Believes volunteerism makes a difference. Writes whenever inspired. Used to dream of becoming a father. City boy on the outside, country guy on the inside. Loves watching the sunrise.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Current To-Read List

Their Blogs



Around the World

Locations of visitors to this page

Tag Board

Archives

Site Meter




ATOM 0.3