To Cavite and Back...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I had to get up early today, and be at the office at seven a.m.

There was a graduation ceremony at the Company’s school in Cavite and I had to go and cover the graduation. Actually, there was really no need for me to go but since we’re currently preparing another presentation to be used by the President, I had to go and take photos and do some video coverage.

And since I was just commuting going to the school, I decided to be early since I don’t know how bad the traffic is.

The event was ten, and I left the office at 8. I took one of those read and yellow buses bound for Dasma and Pala-Pala, Cavite. As it turns out, Saturday is not really such a heavy traffic day. I reached the school by 9AM.
As soon as I got there, I headed to the auditorium where tables and chairs were still being arranged. It was okay. It’s a good thing I brought the book Chari lent me. That kept me company for an hour.

A little after ten, the graduates arrived and the program began. It was just a simple graduation ceremony. The graduates had just completed a two week training on housekeeping, bar and restaurant skills and they will soon be deployed abroad for work.

By 1PM, I boarded the bus that would bring me back to Manila. Since there wasn’t really anything on my schedule that afternoon, I decided to go back to the office and work on the newsletter. As weird as it may sound, I enjoy working on Saturdays. Maybe because it’s just me at the office and I’m more relaxed and have more control of my time. No phone calls to disturb me, no immediate events to be covered. I can work at my own pace.

I finished work by 6PM, but left past 7. One of my good friends at work was still working and I decided to wait for her, so we can have dinner together.

That’s it for Saturday.


0 Responses to “To Cavite and Back...”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
  • Clayman
  • Tokyo, Japan
  • My life in xx words. Thirties. Born and raised in Manila, Philippines. Right now, living and loving in Tokyo. Filipino & Nanyang. Enjoys conversations. Born to travel. Believes volunteerism makes a difference. Writes whenever inspired. Used to dream of becoming a father. City boy on the outside, country guy on the inside. Loves watching the sunrise.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Current To-Read List

Their Blogs



Around the World

Locations of visitors to this page

Tag Board

Archives

Site Meter




ATOM 0.3