20 Years Ago... 10 Years Ago... 5 Years Ago...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Got this from Mcvie's blog.

20 years ago I...
1. was afraid of the word “queer...”
2. set foot on the world of normal boys (aka all-boys Catholic school)...
3. wanted to have my own personal superhero...

10 years ago I...
1. almost entered the seminary to be a priest...
2. had my first out of Luzon trip – Bacolod and Dumaguete...
3. met this guy I wish I still had contact with until today...

5 years ago I...
1. started on graduate school, but afterwards went on leave for two years...
2. met people who have helped me be happy with who I really am...
3. was fully convinced that volunteer work is something I want to be a part of my life...

3 years ago I...
1. worked for a call center because I thought I’d join the tide...
2. joined some friends in putting up some magazine called ICON...
3. went back to graduate school and loved it...

So far this year I...
1. got to visit Jolo for volunteer work...
2. finally joined the world of corporate communications...
3. have had my heart crushed, chopped, minced, sliced and diced...

Yesterday, I...
1. got to control myself and not get in touch with my addiction...
2. received a text message from my brother telling me that my Lolo Nonong passed away...
3. took myself out on a date to celebrate what would have been our fourth – went to Mass, had a good lunch, hung out at Starbucks 6750, almost watched a movie, and ended the day with a nice dinner at Friday’s...

Today, I...
1. finished writing a news article meant for the common tao on the very technical “SAP...”
2. got really excited for a friend after I learned she is 15-weeks pregnant...
3. listened to the Rent soundtrack once again and didn’t break into tears...

Tomorrow, I will...
1. attend a training on Photoshop...
2. try to make someone laugh…
3. take another step towards moving on...

In the next minute I will tag...
1. Suki, Chari, Carlo...and whoever needs to take a break from whatever he or she is doing.


0 Responses to “20 Years Ago... 10 Years Ago... 5 Years Ago...”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
  • Clayman
  • Tokyo, Japan
  • My life in xx words. Thirties. Born and raised in Manila, Philippines. Right now, living and loving in Tokyo. Filipino & Nanyang. Enjoys conversations. Born to travel. Believes volunteerism makes a difference. Writes whenever inspired. Used to dream of becoming a father. City boy on the outside, country guy on the inside. Loves watching the sunrise.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Current To-Read List

Their Blogs



Around the World

Locations of visitors to this page

Tag Board

Archives

Site Meter




ATOM 0.3