No Doubt "Doubt" Will be Good!!!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


One of my OGTs is love for musicals and plays. I try to watch whatever play or musical I could, whenever my schedule permits.

The last play I watched was "7 Ng Umaga," which I thought was good and enjoyable, while the last musical I watched was "Footloose" (I think!).

So I'm really, really looking forward to watch "Doubt."

Chari Arespacochaga directs. And Cherie Gil has the lead role. So you have no reason not to watch this show.

Woo woo woo!

Go and see it!!!


0 Responses to “No Doubt "Doubt" Will be Good!!!”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
  • Clayman
  • Tokyo, Japan
  • My life in xx words. Thirties. Born and raised in Manila, Philippines. Right now, living and loving in Tokyo. Filipino & Nanyang. Enjoys conversations. Born to travel. Believes volunteerism makes a difference. Writes whenever inspired. Used to dream of becoming a father. City boy on the outside, country guy on the inside. Loves watching the sunrise.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Current To-Read List

Their Blogs



Around the World

Locations of visitors to this page

Tag Board

Archives

Site Meter




ATOM 0.3