Good End for the Week...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Today was quite a good day. I had my evaluation with my manager, and so far everything is looking good.

My manager informed that I would already be made into a permanent employee. Now that's something considering that I've been with the company for only three months so far, and the usual probationary period is six months.

So the fact that I'm being regularized quite early only means one of two things - either I'm doing quite well with the work that I'm doing OR that I'm so bad at it, they have to make me a regular employee already so that I can be supervised. Haha!

During the discussion with my manager, I was really touched by her kind words. She told me that she thinks I would go far with my capabilities and work attitude. She told me that I've been doing well with the tasks that were being assigned to me. I went through the evaluation form, and let's just say I got teary eyed after reading my manager's comments. I really appreciated all her kind words and the "grades" that she gave me.

Anyway, aside from that, I went to the movies with Sean, Romil and their friend, Dan. We watched Da Vinci Code at Market Market. The movie was well, a movie. To be honest, after I watched the movie, I started asking what all the fuss about the movie was. I didn't feel the movie to be close to real. It was very fictional for me. And above all, it didn't really make me question my faith.

Da Vinci Code was just another movie for me. Why all the hullabaloo about it? The movie also didn't really make want to read the book. I thought watching the movie would spark my interest in the book, but it didn't. I'm much more eager to read the Timothy James Beck novels

As for the movies, I'm much more eager to watch X-Men III and Pirates of the Caribbean.


0 Responses to “Good End for the Week...”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
  • Clayman
  • Tokyo, Japan
  • My life in xx words. Thirties. Born and raised in Manila, Philippines. Right now, living and loving in Tokyo. Filipino & Nanyang. Enjoys conversations. Born to travel. Believes volunteerism makes a difference. Writes whenever inspired. Used to dream of becoming a father. City boy on the outside, country guy on the inside. Loves watching the sunrise.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Current To-Read List

Their Blogs



Around the World

Locations of visitors to this page

Tag Board

Archives

Site Meter




ATOM 0.3