Next to National Bookstore...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Next to National Bookstore, I love Powerbooks.

Yeah, I do love NBS because they have a wide selection of LGBT literature, and Powerbooks has also dedicated a small section for LGBT literature. As for Fully Booked, I expected more from them. I even wrote to Mr. Jaime Daez asking him to have an LGBT section. I also included an inital list of LGBT titles that he may want Fully Booked to carry. But that letter didn't really lead to anywhere.

Anyway, I was at Powerbooks this afternoon and the first section I would go to naturally is the LGBT section.

What do I find?

Timothy James Beck's newest novel Someone Like You (!!!), already available here!!! (Zandro, are you reading this? Hehe!)

Woo woo woo!

But because the cover was a bit folded already, I decided to not purchase the book even if it's the last copy. I can wait. Besides, I still have three more books lined up for reading. And because someone told me he'll send me a copy of the book. (Hehe!)

Anyway, finding that Someone Like You copy just really made my day.


0 Responses to “Next to National Bookstore...”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
  • Clayman
  • Tokyo, Japan
  • My life in xx words. Thirties. Born and raised in Manila, Philippines. Right now, living and loving in Tokyo. Filipino & Nanyang. Enjoys conversations. Born to travel. Believes volunteerism makes a difference. Writes whenever inspired. Used to dream of becoming a father. City boy on the outside, country guy on the inside. Loves watching the sunrise.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Current To-Read List

Their Blogs



Around the World

Locations of visitors to this page

Tag Board

Archives

Site Meter




ATOM 0.3