Konnichiwhat did you say???


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Saturday morning had me waking up like it was a regular working day. (Not that I'm complaining).

One of our companies was sponsoring a Nihongo Teachers' Forum, in cooperation with the Japan Foundation (Manila), and I was asked to go to the forum to do a little photo coverage.

I arrived at the RCBC Tower in Makati around 8.30AM, and proceeded to the venue. As soon as I reached the venue, I felt like I was not in the Philippines anymore, not because of the physical surroundings, but because people (Japanese and Pinoys) were greeting each other "Ohayo gozaimasu! Ogenki desu ka." It's a good thing my companions weren't Nihongo speakers as well, otherwise I would have felt really stupid. Hehe!

It's also a good thing I only had to stay for the morning session, because as much as the topics were really interesting, 85% of all the presentations were in Nihongo. That gave me quite a headache. Hehe!

I was planning to take up a crash course on Nihongo at our company's training center. I even marked the date of the deadline for enrollment. Of course, when I checked my calendar again, classes have already begun! Auuuggghhh!

I'm really interested to learn Nihongo. I don't know. I want to work in Japan. I want to learn more about their culture (thanks to movies like The Last Samurai and Memoirs of a Geisha, and thanks to Louis Vuitton and Takashi Murakami, among others...hehe!). I want to visit the cities.

Alrightey, starting to babble so I should just bai bai!


0 Responses to “Konnichiwhat did you say???”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
  • Clayman
  • Tokyo, Japan
  • My life in xx words. Thirties. Born and raised in Manila, Philippines. Right now, living and loving in Tokyo. Filipino & Nanyang. Enjoys conversations. Born to travel. Believes volunteerism makes a difference. Writes whenever inspired. Used to dream of becoming a father. City boy on the outside, country guy on the inside. Loves watching the sunrise.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Current To-Read List

Their Blogs



Around the World

Locations of visitors to this page

Tag Board

Archives

Site Meter




ATOM 0.3