Gemma Goes Naked for Dolce and Gabbana???


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


From the Dolce and Gabbana website, here are the duo's ad campaigns for Fall 2006, if I'm not mistaken.

What is most surprising to me here is the naked girl, not because she's naked but because of who she is. If it's Gemma Ward, then it will really be surprising for me. I never really thought Gemma would be one to go naked for an ad campaign. Again, not because she doesn't have the body for it, but because her previous ad campaigns have shown her to be more of the very girly, very sweet lady (think Burberry) and not really as a sex kitten (think Cavalii).

I say I'm not sure if it's Gemma because apparently, there is another model who looks exactly like Gemma. This model is Sasha Pivovarova, who is the current face of Prada. All the while I thought the naked girl in the recent Prada ad campaign is Gemma, but after some reading, the girl is actually Sasha.

Check out the photos below of Gemma and Sasha, and tell me if you can see any striking difference between the two. I can't seem to tell who's who.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Gemma in the Fall 2004 Prada Ad Campaign

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Sasha Pivovarova in the recent Prada Ad Campaign


Can you?


0 Responses to “Gemma Goes Naked for Dolce and Gabbana???”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
  • Clayman
  • Tokyo, Japan
  • My life in xx words. Thirties. Born and raised in Manila, Philippines. Right now, living and loving in Tokyo. Filipino & Nanyang. Enjoys conversations. Born to travel. Believes volunteerism makes a difference. Writes whenever inspired. Used to dream of becoming a father. City boy on the outside, country guy on the inside. Loves watching the sunrise.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Current To-Read List

Their Blogs



Around the World

Locations of visitors to this page

Tag Board

Archives

Site Meter




ATOM 0.3