Uhm, Marc...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Is this for real?!

Marc Jacobs sent these out on the recent Spring 2007 collection for Louis Vuitton.

Uhm, I'm still not sure how I feel about these creations.

One part of me is saying, "Leave it to Marc Jacobs to glamorize our Lola's bayong."

Another part of me wants to say, "What was he thinking???"

I wonder if it would have helped if Mr. Jacobs visited Divisoria or Nepa-Q Mart to see these bayongs being used by tinderas, Lolas, yayas, and Nanays.


0 Responses to “Uhm, Marc...”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
  • Clayman
  • Tokyo, Japan
  • My life in xx words. Thirties. Born and raised in Manila, Philippines. Right now, living and loving in Tokyo. Filipino & Nanyang. Enjoys conversations. Born to travel. Believes volunteerism makes a difference. Writes whenever inspired. Used to dream of becoming a father. City boy on the outside, country guy on the inside. Loves watching the sunrise.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Current To-Read List

Their Blogs



Around the World

Locations of visitors to this page

Tag Board

Archives

Site Meter




ATOM 0.3