Dinner and Coffee...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Highlight of Tuesday was meeting Ella and Thea for dinner.

We met at Greenbelt 3 and had dinner at Cafe Bola. Thea had the Adobo Flakes on Rice, Ella had a Penne with Tomato Sauce, while I had my usual - Carambola on pasta with Parmesan Cream Sauce and Ham. For appetizers, we got the Banana Heart Spread with Crostinis. Yum yum!

It's always a joy to see these two friends because we always have a good time. Our lives may have its low points, but whenever I get together with these two ladies, we just seem to forget everything and we manage to laugh at even our biggest booboos. Hahaha!

From Greenbelt, we went to the Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf branch in Salcedo Village, where it was much quiet and much relaxed. We just continued about various things from parenthood, partners, being single, body clocks, birdwatching, employee benefits of a particular logistics company, among others. Hahaha!

By 10.30PM, we decided to call it a night.

Lucky me, I got to catch the last bus at Makati Stock Exchange so I got to be home and fast asleep a little before midnight.

Good Tuesday night.


0 Responses to “Dinner and Coffee...”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
  • Clayman
  • Tokyo, Japan
  • My life in xx words. Thirties. Born and raised in Manila, Philippines. Right now, living and loving in Tokyo. Filipino & Nanyang. Enjoys conversations. Born to travel. Believes volunteerism makes a difference. Writes whenever inspired. Used to dream of becoming a father. City boy on the outside, country guy on the inside. Loves watching the sunrise.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Current To-Read List

Their Blogs



Around the World

Locations of visitors to this page

Tag Board

Archives

Site Meter




ATOM 0.3