Not Making Any Sense...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Yesterday was a mixture of disappointment, frustration, stupidity, happiness, and excitement.

I left the house past 10 to catch the 11AM Mass at Lourdes. After Mass, my itinerary for the day was primarily to look for gifts for three friends who are celebrating their birthdays.

So from church, I went to Shangri-la to do some gift hunting. After three hours, I finally found what I thought would be liked by my friends. So I bought the gifts, had them giftwrapped and walked out of Rustan's.

I've been wanting to watch Step Up and there was a 5PM screening at Shang. Instead, I found myself boarding the MRT to head to Gateway to catch the screening of a movie that I've already seen two times.

After the movie, went home and just stayed up till 12MN. I rarely stay on the side of the bed beside the wall but last night I did and I really slept well.

I'm also glad I went to Sleepcare and bought that fabric spray. Hahaha!

I'm not making any sense here, am I? Haha!


0 Responses to “Not Making Any Sense...”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
  • Clayman
  • Tokyo, Japan
  • My life in xx words. Thirties. Born and raised in Manila, Philippines. Right now, living and loving in Tokyo. Filipino & Nanyang. Enjoys conversations. Born to travel. Believes volunteerism makes a difference. Writes whenever inspired. Used to dream of becoming a father. City boy on the outside, country guy on the inside. Loves watching the sunrise.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Current To-Read List

Their Blogs



Around the World

Locations of visitors to this page

Tag Board

Archives

Site Meter




ATOM 0.3