Extended Birthday...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


After a tiring day at work, I found something when I got home that just took away all the fatigue and stress.

I was about to go to my room, when I saw this medium-sized FedEx box sitting by our old piano. Hmmm, to be honest I wasn't expecting any packages or gifts since my birthday was over. But as I've said earlier, the seeing FedEx box was such a pleasant surprise.

Somehow, I didn't have to guess who sent the package. And I just want to say, "Thank you. Thank you. Thank you."

Uhm, so excited boy that I was, I brought the package to my room and placed it on my bed. I took a cutter and carefully opened one of the flaps.

When I saw the contents of the box, I forgot that it was already close to midnight. I just had to bring out all the contents and look at them. Hehehe!

My favorite was the pink birthday card.

You know that was more than enough. But still, thank you, thank you, thank you.


0 Responses to “Extended Birthday...”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
  • Clayman
  • Tokyo, Japan
  • My life in xx words. Thirties. Born and raised in Manila, Philippines. Right now, living and loving in Tokyo. Filipino & Nanyang. Enjoys conversations. Born to travel. Believes volunteerism makes a difference. Writes whenever inspired. Used to dream of becoming a father. City boy on the outside, country guy on the inside. Loves watching the sunrise.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Current To-Read List

Their Blogs



Around the World

Locations of visitors to this page

Tag Board

Archives

Site Meter




ATOM 0.3