Birthday Celebration 1...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Yesterday we had our party with the kids of YWCA in Manila.

Friends from Pahinungod and from work came so it was all good. I thought only a few people would be able to go because the party was scehduled at 10AM (the kids had an activity in the afternoon), but I was surprised when all the people who came came.

The program was very simple. We had a getting-to-know-you activity for the kids to know their new Ates and Kuyas. For our game, we had a modified version of the classic Charade. And then the kids had two performances, which we all enjoyed watching.

It was really fun.

The kids also surprised me when I saw the backdrop they prepared for the party. I was also touched by the handmade card the kids made and signed.

I'm really glad that this party pushed through.

Will write about what I did today in another entry. That's Birthday Celebration 2...


0 Responses to “Birthday Celebration 1...”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
  • Clayman
  • Tokyo, Japan
  • My life in xx words. Thirties. Born and raised in Manila, Philippines. Right now, living and loving in Tokyo. Filipino & Nanyang. Enjoys conversations. Born to travel. Believes volunteerism makes a difference. Writes whenever inspired. Used to dream of becoming a father. City boy on the outside, country guy on the inside. Loves watching the sunrise.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Current To-Read List

Their Blogs



Around the World

Locations of visitors to this page

Tag Board

Archives

Site Meter




ATOM 0.3