You Two Just Don't Go Together...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



"I think I'm in love with you," Matthew says suddenly.

Mike's jaws tensed as he grips the steering wheel tighter. Still, he keeps his eyes on the road.

"It's a joke, right?" He does not look at him.

"I'm gay, Mike," Matthew continues, closing his eyes tightly. "And I think I've fallen for you. Ever since we'd met, I guess."

Mike suddenly stomps on the brakes. His car screeches to such a sudden halt that both of them lurch forward, their seatbelts straining to keep their bodies in their seats.

"Get out," Mike orders, his voice flat and freezing. Wordlessly, Matthew unstraps his seatbelt, opens the door and gets out on the sidewalk. As soon as he slams the door shut, Mike speeds off into the near-deserted avenue of Ayala, leaving Matthew standing on the sidewalk.

Matthew watches the car disappear into the night, shaking his head and whispering Mike's name.

He felt his chest tightening; a maddening pain is slowly blooming like a poisoned flower.

A tear rolls down his cheek.

- From Nelz Agustin's "Where Angels Fear..."


0 Responses to “You Two Just Don't Go Together...”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
  • Clayman
  • Tokyo, Japan
  • My life in xx words. Thirties. Born and raised in Manila, Philippines. Right now, living and loving in Tokyo. Filipino & Nanyang. Enjoys conversations. Born to travel. Believes volunteerism makes a difference. Writes whenever inspired. Used to dream of becoming a father. City boy on the outside, country guy on the inside. Loves watching the sunrise.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Current To-Read List

Their Blogs



Around the World

Locations of visitors to this page

Tag Board

Archives

Site Meter




ATOM 0.3