Sick Little Boy...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Feeling under the weather.

I’ve been feeling sick since the other day. And today, it has gotten much worse. I woke up around 3 in the morning, because I could feel my throat hurting. I had to change positions. But that didn’t help much because I already found it difficult to go back to sleep.

I woke up again at 4:45AM. My blanket was wrapped around my neck. I probably half consciously put the blanket around my neck while I was falling back to asleep. Too lazy to get up to get a sweater from the closet, so I just used the blanket as a muffler instead. Hehe! One of these days, that blanket’s probably going to suffocate me and my folks would think I killed myself when they find my cold corpse in the morning. Hehehe!

Anyway, I feel terrible today. I have the snuffles. And I feel like some hairy object is lodged in my throat.

Been drinking lots of fluids though. And I’ve doubled the dosage of Vit. C I’m taking. Also got Strepsils from the drug store at the ground floor of our building.

I hope this wouldn’t get any worse. Hope you’re feeling much better.


0 Responses to “Sick Little Boy...”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
  • Clayman
  • Tokyo, Japan
  • My life in xx words. Thirties. Born and raised in Manila, Philippines. Right now, living and loving in Tokyo. Filipino & Nanyang. Enjoys conversations. Born to travel. Believes volunteerism makes a difference. Writes whenever inspired. Used to dream of becoming a father. City boy on the outside, country guy on the inside. Loves watching the sunrise.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Current To-Read List

Their Blogs



Around the World

Locations of visitors to this page

Tag Board

Archives

Site Meter




ATOM 0.3